About Me

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

40+ weeks and waiting....

So we have made it to our 40 weeks and beyond. Today i am at 40 1/2 weeks. These pictures were taken this past saturday, March 28th which was our due date. We are now in a waiting game to see when this baby wants to come out. We will do a test on saturday at the hospital just to make sure that everything is still ok. They have no reason to believe anything is wrong, though they want to make sure since i will be a week over due. If all is ok, we will wait to see if i go into labor next week on my own. If not, we will most likely induce at the end of next week. I have had contractions here and there but nothing yet to time.
Besides wanting to see the baby and find out who this person is, we are doing well. I am still feeling ok and we can't wait to meet the little monkey. I have some aches and pains but nothing serious and it's all part of the experience. Though i cannot wait to not be swollen. :) Here are my 40 week pictures.






3 comments:

Heather said...

guess baby L is comfy cozy in there!

Anonymous said...

We've been wondering how you are doing! Thanks for the update! I was wondering if the little munchkin would be plagued with an April Fools birthday like Guy is. It's a girl! April Fools, it's a boy!

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK SO AMAZING!! I think you might be the prettiest pregnant woman I have ever seen!! WOW L