About Me

Friday, April 10, 2009

It's a boy!

On Wednesday April 8th, 2009 at 7:45am Jason and I welcomed our son, Corbin Robert Liebenow into the world. He weighed 9lbs and was 21 1/2 inches long.



We were admitted into the hospital on Monday April 6th for another stress test and that evening we decided to get my body ready to deliver with some medicine. This process could take a while and on Tuesday i was about 2-3 cm and progressing. My water broke at 3:15pm on Tuesday and things were moving along. I pushed for a total of about 2 1/2 hours between 3 - 6am Wednesday morning. I was dilated to a 10 but Corbin was just not coming out. We ended up have a c-section due to me having a fever and infection.


It is now Friday and everyone is doing great. He is simply amazing. Jason and I can't believe he is finally here and that we have a son! We are so blessed and happy and can't wait to get to know him more and more each day.




4 comments:

Heather said...

He is absolutely beautiful and you look amazing.

Has it hit you yet that you are a mom?

Can't wait to meet him!

xoxo

Patti & Terry Burns said...

Happy Easter, congratulations on your baby boy we can't wait to meet him.

Unknown said...

Corbin is a doll!!! Congratulations mom & dad!!!

I can't wait to meet him.

XOXO,
Jen

Heather said...

I just realized this means two extra weeks of paid maternity leave...yahooo!!!